Rev 3 Silencer

mrkartoom

I just purchased a 2003 Rev-3 250 and the silencer is in pretty bad shape and needs replacing. The tire did its thing on it and it's beat all to heck, so I'm wondering if there are any options for replacing it other than the factory bit. Anyone know what the factory silencer costs USD or pound just in case I have to go that way?

WES are quality after market pipes made in the uk, they have been round for years. not seen one on a rev3 but if i was looking to get an after market pipe, i would get a WES. Most folks just patch up there old ones.

WES are quality after market pipes made in the uk, they have been round for years. not seen one on a rev3 but if i was looking to get an after market pipe, i would get a WES. Most folks just patch up there old ones.
Yeah the previous owner patched this one up already, fixing a huge hole and the frame bracket. It's workable now, but cracking apart and needs more work. I figured if I could find a reasonably priced replacement I'd get it. The WES unit is less than 1/3 the cost of the Beta unit they quoted me here in the US, so I'll definitely go that way. Looks like good stuff from the pics I saw on a TY250. I found a US importer and trying to get a price from them now, too, but if it's like other stuff I'm finding getting it out of the UK will be better. Thanks again for the link to bvm. Edited by mrkartoom