Gasgas 125 Feedback Please

petejohn

Hi

Thinking of buying a 2010 GasGas 125. I have some questions, we poor kiwis have not had any 09 imported so i have not seen the new frame model.

Is the new frame more forgiving (stable) than the old, is the motor still a rev hungry monster or is there more bottom end power. Please let me have some feedback, is it more suited to better riders or is it my dream machine, a wobbly slack dabbing idiot thts capable of much better. The importer is going to let me know how much and when as soon as he knows, possibly arriving february. Having to wait that long, lifes a bitch, then you die.

Pete

Hi

Thinking of buying a 2010 GasGas 125. I have some questions, we poor kiwis have not had any 09 imported so i have not seen the new frame model.

Is the new frame more forgiving (stable) than the old, is the motor still a rev hungry monster or is there more bottom end power. Please let me have some feedback, is it more suited to better riders or is it my dream machine, a wobbly slack dabbing idiot thts capable of much better. The importer is going to let me know how much and when as soon as he knows, possibly arriving february. Having to wait that long, lifes a bitch, then you die.

Pete

They are always available by october at the latest so don't see why you should wait till feb? I am sure that they are still rev hungry but think the bottom end is better. Unless you are a schoolboy go for the 250.