Pro Pick Up Sensor

mjb

I have a Pro 300 year 05 (Ducati ignition) and have had loads of trouble with starting it when it was hot. This has gradually got worse so decided to try and sort it. To cut a long story short its had a new CDI and Voltage regulator and had the Stator rewound proffessionally. At the moment I am not getting a spark at all!!! The only other thing I can think could be faulty is the pick up sensor on the flywheel. It is position as most people suggest on this forum around 0.7mm. I have also had the sensor to bits. Could someone tell me if there should be a spring inside? All I can see in mine is a small metal plate, a magnet and the fixing plate on top. GASGAS do not sell these seperately to the stator and want to charge me over

Good Evening,

I also had the same problem with my sons 05 250 pro but it lost its spark altogether I went through the same procedure all on sale or return thankfully, in the end I was advised from the staff at bvm to contact west country windings who in turn i sent the stater complete with pick up to for them to check, they phoned me the following day to let me know it was the pick up at fault they replaced it and it arrived back to me the very next day, all for a cost of

Gday - Sorry - you are in trouble. The best option now is to look here -

http://www.ricksmotorsportelectrics.com/index.php#

and try to find a trigger coil that looks like the one you have. They are available aftermarket but you have to match the design. They are easy to check but not now you have pulled it apart...

Good luck.

Cheers,

Stork