Anyone Got Any Photo's Of Tr34's?

wasntme

This is a bit of my Yorkshire side coming out.

Has anyone got a decent quality picture of the swinging arm of a TR34?

I am having to make my own decals as they are obsolete. (Apart from the one thats been on ebay for

Edited by wasntme

Got quite a good one I can e mail to you, also a genuine fork leg to copy. Iv'e also got some rear mudguard ones coming from the States. I' m building up a stripey for Alexz to ride for the crack in the Jersey 2 day.

Thanks, Just sent you a PM, if its the TR34 campionato ones, stick some laquer or something on them or laminate them first. 2 trials later and mine have worn away on the corners. :thumbup:

Any one out there who can print decent quality 2 tone decals make your self known. There is a market for it! I think.

Have you tried Steve Goode, he may have some NOS decals as he has various parts for old Betas, been a Beta dealer right from the outset. Or he may have a brochure picture you can use

Looks like that may be the next step Woody. I need to order some bits from Lampkins in a couple of weeks so I can ask them too. I could scan from a brochure and get excellent resolution.

Edited by wasntme