K-roo 80

grahamjayzee

Hi All,

There's a K-Roo 80 on Ebay at the moment (here) that may be ideal for my daughter.

Does anyone know anything about these bikes? I know the 'full size' K-Roo was a bit of a nail with serious cooling issues. Does the same apply to the 80? Is there anything else I should look out for?

Many Thanks

Graham

hi graham, we had an earlier version of this for my daughter a few years ago, air cooled mono, don't know what the differences are engine wise but the engine in the one we had was brilliant, really soft and smooth, almost impossible to stall, but still had enough go for most things, best person to talk to for info would be bill pye at frankfield garage 01642 722378, hope this helps :huh:

I had a 1992 air cooled model for my daughter. The bike was great except a bit pipey. You would not feel it "get on the pipe" when accelerating but it would "fall off the pipe" when climbing hills. I did a few mods that helped tremendously. Looking at the picture of this bike, it has a much different exhaust pipe from our model....longer so it probably provides for much better low end power.