Usa Tdn Update

no jive

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Take your pick:

No funding, injured top riders, threats from FJM because they didin't win last year, a dog ate their riding gear, fear of seeing Gernhart or Dabster there or both. :)

Read the article and I think " the observer" is right on this one.

Ah so the observer spoke with someone at the French round like me who gave him the insiders view then?

Thought not :)

Did you talk to a Leprechaun? What makes this guy who has no name spot on. Did he have magic beans for sale also. Either give an answer or go to another topic somewhere else.

Your replys make no sense to me. For example (wrong). What is wrong? (still wrong) What is still wrong? What did this guy give you an inside view of ;)

Did you talk to a Leprechaun? What makes this guy who has no name spot on. Did he have magic beans for sale also. Either give an answer or go to another topic somewhere else.

Your replys make no sense to me. For example (wrong). What is wrong? (still wrong) What is still wrong? What did this guy give you an inside view of :)

Jive Man. You make me laugh.

Forgive me for interrupting your thread.

If you are having difficulty following whats going on perhaps its you who should try another topic.

FYI Leprechauns are in Ireland, magic beans belong to jack of beanstalk fame.

I give up......what is going on?

Wow this post went sideways quick!

What happened to you guys?

Get out and ride to get some agression off.

300 points or not good job guys.

With as many fives as they had feet on the pegs is a respectable goal not an insult.

WGASA for those who did not want to leave the b class.

--Biff

The riders are young, the logistics are impossible and the sections are way over the heads of most.

Still a bunch of kids from the US went out and rode on the international stage and were ambassadors for American trials. They don't travel in luxury. They are sometimes given less then their due by the arrogant even from their own country. I'm proud of them. I've met all of them and they're great kids. I can't think of better representatives for who we, as American trials riders, really are.

Whether you believe it or not they have the respect and friendship of the top riders. The TdN is that rare event at the top levels of any sport where the pressure is off and all the riders mix like experts and novices at any local event. If you don't think Tony Bou or Adam Raga cringe when they see a young rider crash you haven't spent enough time with a top rider. They are hyper competitive by profession but they're good people and they know what it's like.

This isn't a "rah rah Go America" rant. It's a, "Have a little common sense and show a little respect" rant. I was always amazed at how much crap the Wickers put up with but they just kept putting the effort into getting the team there. Now Kip is the man doing the thankless job. Thanks Kip for stepping up when others are content to sit on their asses and throw rocks.

The riders are young, the logistics are impossible and the sections are way over the heads of most.

Still a bunch of kids from the US went out and rode on the international stage and were ambassadors for American trials. They don't travel in luxury. They are sometimes given less then their due by the arrogant even from their own country. I'm proud of them. I've met all of them and they're great kids. I can't think of better representatives for who we, as American trials riders, really are.

Whether you believe it or not they have the respect and friendship of the top riders. The TdN is that rare event at the top levels of any sport where the pressure is off and all the riders mix like experts and novices at any local event. If you don't think Tony Bou or Adam Raga cringe when they see a young rider crash you haven't spent enough time with a top rider. They are hyper competitive by profession but they're good people and they know what it's like.

This isn't a "rah rah Go America" rant. It's a, "Have a little common sense and show a little respect" rant. I was always amazed at how much crap the Wickers put up with but they just kept putting the effort into getting the team there. Now Kip is the man doing the thankless job. Thanks Kip for stepping up when others are content to sit on their asses and throw rocks.

Very well put Dan, and I couldn't agree more.

Jon