Mota Bent Fenders Trials

biffsgasgas

Biff is working on event stuff today so I will attempt to answer the following questions in his absence.

Listen Biff, After last Sunday at Stoney, Brockaway, Myself and dazzling Daryl are ready for any MUD conditions, we had to spray radiators out every loop. That's a lot of mud. Biff LOVES mud.

Are those cute Flattracker girls riding?I hope so, we need more visually appealing participants to offset the rest of us

Will we have a hill side of beer drinking, cheering bikers?Of Course, it just would not be a Bent Fenders event without them

Are you going to have the X-BOX 360 with trials in the Biker lounge? I think that is his plan, not sure if it will happen

Will we see Zippy Doo Da?If you ask nicely I just might..............................now what the hell is a Doo Da?

Ya'll show up and have a good time.......last weather forecast says no rain until after dark. So I hope that holds true.

Thanks to Biff and the Bent Fenders crew for such a great event. Biff, you did a great job at making the event very enjoyable, in fact, I may consider it the most fun MOTA event I've ridden this year. Barring a stall and a tree falling on me and hitting me on the noggin, I had a blast! Section 2 and 6 were a little shady, but overall I think your section layout for the experts was spot on.

Edited by JimG

Glad you had fun Jim. I give the credit to my team mates but i did enjoy laying out the expert sections. Sorry about the tree. It was the most amazing thing i had ever seen.

You know when you're watching movie and the dude is running away from the train in the same direction that the train is traveling and you say to yourself turn right or turn left... Yea that was my view point. We will be getting rid of some dead trees for next spring....

--biff

I got to that section just too late to see it. Wish I woulda hurried a bit. Funny thing is we were setting up for Metro on Saturday and we looked up at a tree in the middle of the section that was dead and said... hmmmm we really should drop that just in case it's windy. Glad we did, this tree would kill someone if it fell on em.

I didn't see that one by Jim, but I did get to see Martin K. do this hairy rear-back off the hillside to drop some 10 feet in full spread-eagle form into the river at Pats section. Besides being totally soaked, his nose was full of mud and his helmet beak was planted into the river bottom. Won his class for the days effort too. Anybody get that on video? Scott?

Nice win by Graham in Senior - 3 points! No cakewalk either.

Any top three class winners decided?

No I did not get Martin's fall into the water but I did see it. It was pretty cool to watch thats for sure. Glad he was able to jump up

and not have the bike land on him.

Sections looked fun fo the most part however some were back to the old hop, hop,turn hop,hop stuff but the riders seemed to enjoy it.

It was fun watching the big uphill on section 7. Not a section I would of liked at all but fun to watch for sure.

My hat's off to Jim and Aaron for making that look so easy every ride.

Congrats to Jim Gawne for the season #1 in Expert class. I know how hard he has worked and has had to put up with alot of pain with his several injuries.

His love for the sport is obvious since he has ridden with bad back, knee's and wrist for a few years now.

Expert class is no easy class to win, I think this year was the first year we had 4-5 guys that could of won on any given day. The rest of us kinda fought for the

6th - 10th spots but always had a good time.

All seemed to have a good day, Thanks for the work..