2010 Xispa

ham2

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bilc0 Posted Today, 05:46 AM

You stand still in Trials and your get knocked down.

Hey now, is that an argument FOR non-stop/dynamic observed trials??? :wall:

That topic is just permeating all facets of discussion on this site. :thumbup:

(Wow I used big, intelligent sounding words, I am so proud of myself) :thumbup:

A quick check does indeed suggest thet both Borus a n Ringodog do indeed need to update their Members status!

:thumbup:

i tried before, but the function is not working to allow me to sign up to sponsor, my Borus account would n't let me sign in before but now it does, so i thought it was deleted, could be just me getting it wrong somehow?, haven't approached andy yet about this stuff. will do so. i used to be a member but let it slide...

cheers

i tried before, but the function is not working to allow me to sign up to sponsor, my Borus account would n't let me sign in before but now it does, so i thought it was deleted, could be just me getting it wrong somehow?, haven't approached andy yet about this stuff. will do so. i used to be a member but let it slide...

cheers

Easy... PM Andy and take it from there.......

Yes the writer is a close friend of the importer but that shouldn't distract from the fact it was a honest unbiased report on what paulmac thought of his new steed.

In some ways its a better report than the norm because it was penned by a Mr Average like 90% of us, not by a ex pro who can't get up the 3M rock as easy as he can on his GasGas/Beta etc:

Any rider who has just spent a $$$$ on a new bike will not report that he has just bourght a lemon regardless of brand, thats human nature. I'm sure after a season on the pegs of your pride and joy a lot of these reports will be more relevent and honest.

Some of the horror stories penned in the other bike forums should put people off buying this or that brand but we all know that never happens because 90% of us buy a brand that appeals to us for more than just performance. Stick a good rider on a TY175 and he would still wallop the majority of riders out there perhaps Experts should ride bikes of 20+ years intermediates 10+ years and the rest can use new bikes :thumbup: that would even things up.

Yes the writer is a close friend of the importer but that shouldn't distract from the fact it was a honest unbiased report on what paulmac thought of his new steed.

In some ways its a better report than the norm because it was penned by a Mr Average like 90% of us, not by a ex pro who can't get up the 3M rock as easy as he can on his GasGas/Beta etc:

Any rider who has just spent a $$$$ on a new bike will not report that he has just bourght a lemon regardless of brand, thats human nature. I'm sure after a season on the pegs of your pride and joy a lot of these reports will be more relevent and honest.

Some of the horror stories penned in the other bike forums should put people off buying this or that brand but we all know that never happens because 90% of us buy a brand that appeals to us for more than just performance. Stick a good rider on a TY175 and he would still wallop the majority of riders out there perhaps Experts should ride bikes of 20+ years intermediates 10+ years and the rest can use new bikes :thumbup: that would even things up.

So are you saying he is or isn't biased or your saying he didn't buy it?

Does the same "friend" import scorpa? (your bike?)

Paulmacs assessment of his new bike is a well set out honest description of its performance to him. A clubbie riders opinion should sit well with the vast majority of riders who are genuinely interested in this new machine. Such a thorough run down by an experienced long time rider who has always been a helpful contributor both here at TC and Trials Australia should not be given such a razz by ND. His friendship with Paul Arnett would have no bearing either way on what he has taken the time to submit to our forum. Its a shame some members have a habit of inferring most people are either dills or suck ups without knowing the submitter, in this case he is way off the mark to questions Paul's honesty.

Nigel, Nigel, Nigel looking at some of your past posts you seem to take great delight in rubbing people up the wrong way, infact the majority of your posts are designed to put a dark & dreary Milton Keans cloud over anything other riders say.

Lighten up, be positive, the more riders buying Xispas must surely bring the price of the others makes down.

Phew!! now I know why I emigrated! that and the little missunderstanding over the loaf of bread.............

Oh and by the way I do deal with the Aus Scorpa dealer, in fact his birthday is the same day as mine, however I only buy YOU HAVE USED WORDS OR A PHRASE WHICH ARE NOT PERMITTED ON THIS WEBSITE. PLEASE DELETE YOUR POST/TOPIC. DO NOT TRY TO CIRCUMVENT THE FILTERS IN PLACE ON THIS WEBSITE of him as theres not much call for Scorpa spareparts as they don't brake.