Greetings From New England

rockyrider

Hi from old England..... hope you can educate us a little regarding the geography etc in your neck of the woods (old englih phrase) you can follow the hot topics here relating to our environment and current interests. It would be nice to hear of life for trials folk in your environment. all best CW

Hi from old England..... hope you can educate us a little regarding the geography etc in your neck of the woods (old englih phrase) you can follow the hot topics here relating to our environment and current interests. It would be nice to hear of life for trials folk in your environment. all best CW
hello chewy, thanks for the reply to my introduction. My first message, I hope you receive. Funny thing you should mention terrain, I went to a trials meet in Meriden, Connecticut on 10/25, about 100 miles from my home in newport, Rhode Island. I couldn't help but notice the stones and ledge there. Everywhere there were these 1/2 brick sized rectangular pieces of ledge stone. All this made riding more challenging, as they were covered in leaves, and completely wet from a torrential rain storm the night before. Our area in Exeter, Rhode Island is all granite boulders, mountain sides in some cases. I have good pics and video of both places: ) with regards, rr