Noob From Fife

westland11

Just a quick post to say hello,

My names Scott, I live in fife and bikes are my passion. My stable includes sportsbikes, supermotos, Motox and I've been tinkering about on trials bikes now for a couple of years. I've got a bullet proof 02 Monty 315, which I bought to see if I would enjoy this 'slow stuff' :huh: and I have just purchased an 04 Rev 3 270, which is giving me no end of grief :lol: so I'm now heading off to the technical forum for some help.

Cheers folks,

Scott

My names Scott, I live in fife and bikes are my passion. My stable includes sportsbikes, supermotos, Motox and I've been tinkering about on trials bikes now for a couple of years. I've got a bullet proof 02 Monty 315, which I bought to see if I would enjoy this 'slow stuff' :huh: and I have just purchased an 04 Rev 3 270, which is giving me no end of grief :lol: so I'm now heading off to the technical forum for some help.

Cheers folks,

Scott

Welcome on board Scott, have you joined the Dunfermline Club then?

Big John

Cheers folks,

Scott

Hello Scott, glad to hear from another newbie:-), I too am a m/c nut. I enjoy riding a Harley Electra glide, and now after 35yrs, ive bought my self anew sherco 250 and am completly hooked on trials. I live in Rhode Island,usa and have just joined the Rhode island trials club. This is the ticket needed to riding in the arcadia state forest, as riding areas have become more restricted over the years. Please let me know if you have received this message as a quote, or if there is a better way to reply. rockyrider aka, paul