New Outfit

dr nick

Ordered a new set of "trials" gear on Tuesday ..by phone...from an internet company that shall remain nameless at the moment...Clice pants and Hebo top :D

my new "trials" top and pants came through the post today :D

Turns out...trials wear is exactly the same as MX wear....or so the trials shop thinks ;)

They sent me "Clice" pants and top which where obviously MX gear...even says so on the top :D

You`d think that a shop with "trials" in the name would know the bl**dy difference between the different clothing

Got to try and get this lot back to them and new gear out to me by Christmas Eve now... :o

Ok ...thats my rant over

Regards

N

Some dealers will sell you anything if they can. Wonder how many people out there think that trials and MX gear are the same.

If you don't get the right gear for christmas how about naming and shaming the shop to stop others from making the same mistake.

Do not know if your allowed to give these guys free advertising on TC so I would ckeck with Andy first.

Stuart

UPDATE:-Replacement gear has still not arrived...Cant really blame the internet company yet ,because, when I rang to ask where the replacement stuff was ,he said he`d sent them on Friday 19th

I also have found that 3 letters sent to me from a company(not the internet company) at the same time ...all arrived on different days...the last letter was 4 days later than the 1st

So I am assuming the Post Office to be at fault for late delivery...untill I find out otherwise.

So I am still waiting for my "Christmas Present"

Regards

N

trials gear finally arrived today.....date of postage was 02/01/04....still not sure who was to blame.....but I`ll blame the Post Office

they fit like a glove aswell....so when I diet they wont fit......maybe I`ll put the diet off for while

regards

N