Nooby From Cumbria

hoggyf

:blink: hi all

New into this lark, lookin at gettin a trials bike shortly after doing a bit of greenlaning.

Could do with the dimesnions of a trials bike without the wheels on up to the fork tops if anyone can help. Hoping it'll fit into my estate car by dropping the wheels out and tilting the bars back, don't have to get a towbar & trailer then.

thanks if anyone can help.

HoggyF

Edited by HoggyF

Very true, problem is my cars a company car and due for change in 12 months, wifes car is too small for a bike rack (nose weight only 45kgs!) and not much space for a trailer. Plan B i thik, what ever that is.

thanks any way.

Get a tow bar on the car you have now and buy a rack, the rack will fit your next car so its just the cost of fitting the tow bar, ask your boss if the company will pay for it and deduct the cost from your wages at Gross, should save you a few quid that way.

Nooby

I went to have a look at Yam TY in my little hatchback, thinking if I was going to get it I'd hire a van and come back and load her up. Fell in love and bought her there and then and did wiggle it into the car in one piece but did bugger me wrist. Like Everyone else I'd get a towbar and trailer now.

Squid.