Trials Bike Insurance

weldit

I'm with Carol Nash and there's no exclusion on mine for the road bits during an event.

0800 298 5511

I was with MCE who gave me the cheapest quote but they excluded the road bits during an event.

0871 222 7920

If you only ride in one or two road trials per year, it's probably best to go with the cheapest insurer and use the ACU's road insurance on the day which only costs

I'm with Carol Nash and there's no exclusion on mine for the road bits during an event.

0800 298 5511

I was with MCE who gave me the cheapest quote but they excluded the road bits during an event.

0871 222 7920

If you only ride in one or two road trials per year, it's probably best to go with the cheapest insurer and use the ACU's road insurance on the day which only costs

Keeps on coming up ..this issue eh? Depend what bike it is (some companies deny it's existence if it's an Evo for example others will call any Beta a grey import.. etc. Depends on your age ..security arrangements at home/garage..etc. etc..most recent 3 days of shopping for us found MCE 08709090996. Big john is quite right about MCM being a good policy for trials riders but was nearly double the price of MCE. It seems you takes your pick and pays your money. Good luck & patience

Edited by chewy

Is the bike V5'd, I have the same issue as the original poster as in I need insurance. I have a policy for CN based on my old Enduro Bilke (sold) which I wanted to swap tho the Gasser, but I thought you had to have a plate on it?

RTS

• 3 weeks later...