2010 Mont. Are We On Or Off .. & Spares ?

daggs888

Sorry if this is a stupid question :huh:

Have mont got a 2010 bike on the market ? ... from what I've read there seems to be conflicting story's of what is going on !

If the 4rt does go 'end of life', how long would they support the 4rt with spares ?

As i say sorry if this is way out of date in terms of 'whats going down', i've been out but coming back into trials after breaking my leg .. Again ! doing enduro and the 4rt is the bike for me. Anyone know the score with mont ?

Cheers all

P.S.

4rt - THE BIGGEST REVOLUTION IN OFF ROAD BIKES SINCE UPSIDE DOWN FORKS ! ........ hope the bugger STAYS.

:huh:

There was a post here this last week.It was a fairly recent film of Honda(with the 4rt) at an auto fair in New Delhi.I guess if they are trying to get into the Indian market they will probably be quite keen to stay in the UK,be they called Montesa or Honda.Not really an answer to your question but not altogether unconnected.Seems like they just have to sort out importers and such like.If they do stop the 4rt,I would guess the next model wouldn't be too dissimilar and parts would be no more of a problem than any other brand.If theres a market there will always be someone to supply it and I know with my bike I have spent ALOT on spares.I suppose thats an opener for all the 4rt owners to say they don't know what a spanner is and never neeed spare parts........... :huh: not