2003 Ssdt Photos

kinell

I've been busy uploading photos to an online server for safekeeping and I found an old hard drive with loads of trials related stuff on it. First up is 120+ photos from the Thu, Fri and Sat of the 2003 SSDT. Photo gallery is here...

(The gallery images are at the original size so click the icon at the bottom to expand them then click again to zoom in if needed...)

Also found a folder with over 80 gig' of trials videos ranging from club trials, BTC to WR's!

Edited by Kinell

I've been busy uploading photos to an online server for safekeeping and I found an old hard drive with loads of trials related stuff on it. First up is 120+ photos from the Thu, Fri and Sat of the 2003 SSDT. Photo gallery is here...

(The gallery images are at the original size so click the icon at the bottom to expand them then click again to zoom in if needed...)

Also found a folder with over 80 gig' of trials videos ranging from club trials, BTC to WR's!

cheers Kinnel I'm on there

2003 was a bad year for weather, and I rode

2009 was a bad year for weather and I rode

I have an entry for 2010......

Edited by Baldilocks