Tissues Time For Too Fast Tim

slapshot 3

Zippy, if youm search the enternet, you can find those suuperconducting magnates that fit round your balls and give you the power you need to finish the movie!

:barf:

Keep them away from the kids! :thumbup:

As Tim "The Tool Man" Taylor would say........MORE POWER AARRR AARRR

I do like the sound of Geena.

Lucy sounds just a little too......well loosey. :angry:

I feel suddenly reassured about tomorrows weather forcast now!

2C, winds NW at 20-35G, Flurries!

Lets stay home and crack a few atoms, wtf! For what? Who cares? Pays the bills! :barf:

Oh well, awoke this morning to about half a foot of snow on the ground. Flurries my ass! That is about twice the normal annual snowfall here in mid winter.

So much for the 24hr prog charts, went to work on the plane, some went for a State Series round this weekend, god help them.

Oh well, awoke this morning to about half a foot of snow on the ground. Flurries my ass! That is about twice the normal annual snowfall here in mid winter.

So much for the 24hr prog charts, went to work on the plane, some went for a State Series round this weekend, god help them.

Y'all shout about things being bigger and better in Texas......That was just a Texan Flurry :barf: