Newbie Just Saying Hello

shutes_images

Hi All,

Well thought as Andy was kind enough to post a link to my pics from the Ladies Rnd 1 I should pop in here and say hi to all fellow Trials pic takers.

Been working with my local clubs since Dec 09 and getting there slowly, I am no PRO and it is a hobby business not the full life and blood of my income.

Not sure I should post a link to my Flickr site here so if you have a look around with my user name sure you will find some of my shots.

All the best and may the sun keep shining for us all

Laters

Ian

Hi All,

Well thought as Andy was kind enough to post a link to my pics from the Ladies Rnd 1 I should pop in here and say hi to all fellow Trials pic takers.

Been working with my local clubs since Dec 09 and getting there slowly, I am no PRO and it is a hobby business not the full life and blood of my income.

Not sure I should post a link to my Flickr site here so if you have a look around with my user name sure you will find some of my shots.

All the best and may the sun keep shining for us all

Laters

Ian

Hello Ian and welcome. We all love Trials pictures mate, so don't be shy in posting some :)