Northbound M6 Today

gizza5

Some of us are still at work (but heading up tommorow ;)) and my day entailed seeing a couple of customers in Liverpool, so early start and on the M6 at 0630Hrs.

At 0715Hrs we came to a grinding halt 5 miles before Junction 15..............and I was still there at 1100Hrs, I noted that the 3rd lane was now starting to move, I did what any Law abiding ''Van Driver'' would do and ''BARGE'' my way into that lane hoping to get off at 15 and head South. The plan worked as I made up the 5 miles in the next half hour off at 15 and back South 1145Hrs.....ish.

While sitting there for several hours I wondered how many riders or spectators were in this gridlock heading up to the Pre 65 and that they would have a very long journey from here?

Well the queue on the other side was horrendous must have stretched a good 10 miles and I did pity and poor bugger at the end of it........................Only to see the SHERCO works lorry near the end :P

He might have reached Manchester by now?????