Thanks

wetfeet

can i say a big thank you to andy and all his merry helpers for keeping us all informed about whats going on in Bonnie Scotland, i think this years coverage has been fantastic the pictures are coming on line so quickly and all thanks must go to andy, mr miler and all at G2F also Duncan (slapshot) and a big thanks to mairi for such a quick turnaround with the results, for the people who cant make it up to fort bill its great to keep up with every thing, also a big thank you to the Moffster for his radio show on the morning its good fun to listen to so keep up the good work

if i have forgotten anybody to thank sorry

Edited by wetfeet

can i say a big thank you to andy and all his merry helpers for keeping us all informed about whats going on in Bonnie Scotland, i think this years coverage has been fantastic the pictures are coming on line so quickly and all thanks must go to andy, mr miler and all at G2F also Duncan (slapshot) and a big thanks to mairi for such a quick turnaround with the results, for the people who cant make it up to fort bill its great to keep up with every thing, also a big thank you to the Moffster for his radio show on the morning its good fun to listen to so keep up the good work

if i have forgotten anybody to thank sorry

Here here! :D

Totally agree - and an extra thanks to John and Matt for the videos. Nice to see what we're missing out on eh? Cant wait for the final cut with an AC/DC soundtrack (hint hint) :(

....and while I'm here................C'mon the Bon Accord boys :D

.........and finally.........go Gary go.......keep the heid, you can do it :(

GJ :wacko:

Edited by gjbiker

The whole online SSDT experience this year is just way way better than before - the new ssdt website and blog is superb - cabestany's helmet cam, all the info and pics on here. Love it all . Great job to everyone involved :thumbup: