Just For Fun.........

gjbiker

As usual, when I'm stuck out in the North sea on nightshift I come up with some mad ideas so here goes....

Just to put you in the picture, a short story;

About 3 years ago my mate said he'd like to buy my old Gasser, so at an offer of mates rates I invited him over to pick it up. He arrives shortly after, opens the back of the van and out jumps a couple of 2 month old cocker spaniels. "Just took them for a run" says he as Mrs Wife walks round the corner and goes "aaawww - puppies"

Long story short - I get half of what I wanted for the bike and Mrs Wife gets a pedigree spangle - deal done! Still to this day I call her 'half a gasgas' (the dog, not the wife)!

Anyhooz, just a week past monday, Milly (the dog, not the wife) has a litter of 5 pups and as both dam and sire are pedigree we need to think of 5 KC type names for them.

Here's where TC comes in - we need one more name for the other boy, preferably trials related (I've called one of the boys Zebedee Gasgas after my own bike) and the name needs to comply with KC rules. A name must consist of more than one word but not exceed 24 letters.

If you have any experience with pedigree animals you'll know the name can be near enough anything (within reason) so go on, give it your best shot :thumbup:

Mrs Wife will pick the top ten (if this daft idea gets enough replies) and I'll poll them so TC can decide what the final name will be.

This isn't a competition nor am I trying to inadvertantly sell pups as they're all spoken for. Quite simply, just for fun..............get yer thinkin caps on !

GJ :wacko:

Edited by gjbiker

Thanks for getting the ball rolling Cope :thumbup:

Methinks that name is more in line with the current British elections though :o and they way they're going that name could pull the most votes !

I have a Spaniel called Starsky (he's red with a white stripe :thumbup: )

pendrive5-10-08045-1.jpg

My original 'suggested' name for him was voted down by the rest of my family :wacko: ...the name?..the name all male spaniels should have:- Daniel.

Yup, Daniel the Spaniel.

...oh, trials related name:-Al..short for;

Al reet fora 3? (I think that's someones TC name)

Okeedokee,Wayne

Edited by HAM2

Cheers Wayne,

crackin photo and another cool suggestion.

I'll put it in as 'Alreet For A Three' if thats OK with you?

C'mon the rest of ya.............. don't be shy :wacko:

GJ :o

What do you do when the bike is broken? Stay home and play wit the dog!

Bikey Isbusted!

:thumbup:

What do you do when the bike is broken? Stay home and play wit the dog!

Bikey Isbusted!

Another good one Copey :thumbup:

After yesterday Gav....... what about Wiggy??

Cheers Donald but it needs to be at least two names (or I could enter it as What About Wiggy?), I'll let you expand it yourself..... I've already named one so I'm not allowed to take part - The Boss says so!

Cheers Donald but it needs to be at least two names (or I could enter it as What About Wiggy?), I'll let you expand it yourself..... I've already named one so I'm not allowed to take part - The Boss says so!

GJ :thumbup:

Come on Gav, I can't afford to expand any more!!

I like What about Wiggy?

OK you lot, time is running out and unless there's a few more suggestions The Boss will take over and call him something cute. Please don't let this dog be named 'Cutesy Wootsy Fluffy Puppy' or something similar ! :thumbup:

C'mon guys 'n' gals, there's bound to be some more ideas now the six days is finished?

GJ :thumbup: