Take Spare Coil - Not Beta's Fault

Guest HDfilm

Guest HDfilm

Monday Dougie's bike could of been fixed in less than thirty seconds had the coil bean changed.

Positive lots people report changed coil and it has fixed the problumes they had.

Roberto

Edited by HDfilm

Monday Dougie's bike could of been fixed in less than thirty seconds had the coil bean changed more click HDfilm chat.

This is not Beta's fault.

HD cameraman Robert McClymont. Kinlochleven.

Lets hope when you meet Dougie or Mart that they are in a good mood.

Tell you what Robert - the World Round at Aonach Mor is just seven weeks away. Come up and I'll introduce you and let you educate Dougie & Mart - on the condition you lend me your camera so I can film them in HD tearing you a new one :thumbup:

Guest HDfilm

READ QUICK AS THIS WILL BE REMOVED!!!!

I was not at Lagnaha at the same time as Dougie.

I had many emails and phone calls some from top people thanking me for my solution to the problem and advising in this forum to help others take a spare coil however my help removed from this forum for some reason?

I know this was the coil through experience of coils letting me down over the years however not everyone knows and I am not blaming Mart or anyone I am trying to help for the future but not allowed in forum?

A hand full of people do not thank me that is there choice.

Thanks to all people who have emailed and phoned thanking me. Thanks to Beta. I be happy to be part of the team.

Robert.

Monday Dougie's bike could of been fixed in less than thirty seconds had the coil bean changed more click HDfilm chat.

This is not Beta's fault.

HD cameraman Robert McClymont. Kinlochleven.

I'm Sure Dougie and Martin will be very grateful you said that, They should have left it to you to fix it lol, I bet they would of had a right laugh.

Guest HDfilm

It is not my fault if they checked the coil last who ever came up with that back ward procedure?

Guest HDfilm
I'm Sure Dougie and Martin will be very grateful you said that, They should have left it to you to fix it lol, I bet they would of had a right laugh.

Had they lou high chance Dougie would of won 2010 SSDT.

Edited by HDfilm

Guest HDfilm
Tell you what Robert - the World Round at Aonach Mor is just seven weeks away. Come up and I'll introduce you and let you educate Dougie & Mart - on the condition you lend me your camera so I can film them in HD tearing you a new one :thumbup:

I think you find Dougie would of bean pleased very pleased had I bean at the same location at the same time to offer my help rarther than his bike ending up in bits.

Edited by HDfilm

Guest HDfilm

Mart you carried out the written procedure so you are not to blaim.