Talon Front Disc Conversion Kit Diaphragm?

kuelmuel

Hey, just stripped my front Talon disc brake down, and the diaphragm is too swollen to get back in. It's a Brembo brake lever, and the Diaphragm is a Brembo 10 271140 (The 10 is also offset upwardsso I don't know if this is relevant to the part number or not).

I can't find one anywhere online. Haven't rung round locally yet but just wondering if someone on here has ever had to find one and if so, where could I get one from?

Cheers.

Hey, just stripped my front Talon disc brake down, and the diaphragm is too swollen to get back in. It's a Brembo brake lever, and the Diaphragm is a Brembo 10 271140 (The 10 is also offset upwardsso I don't know if this is relevant to the part number or not).

I can't find one anywhere online. Haven't rung round locally yet but just wondering if someone on here has ever had to find one and if so, where could I get one from?

Cheers.

I have an 85' TY350 with a Talon conversion. I ordered a M/C kit from TrialsPartsUSA/AJP America as a backup : http://www.ajpamerica.com/rebuild-kits-and-parts.html that looked like it would fit but have not needed it yet, so haven't had a chance to check it out. I'm not sure where you could get parts in the U.K.

Jon