2-3 Day Practice

dann_87

Ive got a week booked off work in august and my plans have fallen through, was thinking if any one would be up for finding some where to ride (like shiply glenn) and all booking into a Bed & Breakfast for a night riding in the day, party on the night and then move onto another location?

Not got that far yet, i guess it wouldnt be to hard to ride at club spots as long as we have local riders with access keys...i used to just ride shiply glenn on my push bike all the time so figured i would on my moto...

Not got that far yet, i guess it wouldnt be to hard to ride at club spots as long as we have local riders with access keys...i used to just ride shiply glenn on my push bike all the time so figured i would on my moto...

dont think you are allowed in shipley glen on bike,

Edited by PHB

That looks good, ill send him a email..would most people be up for a night out...meal in a pub, few drinks then into town..maybe a boobie club?

how many days riding would be most people be up for?

Im thinking...

All meet at 11am Monday, ride and bit of banta until 4ish, back to accommodation, leave for food at 7 and a dam good night in town.

next day ride from 10am-3pm maybe arrange some go carting? and a quite night in a pub?

ride the next day until you want to leave for home?