2./3rd And 4th And 5th Eurocup Trial In Germany And Belgium

ducman

This month we will have the german round of the Eurocup(round 2 and3)in Hergenroth http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hergenroth on the 24/25 of July a week later we will have the belgium round just down the road(150 Kilometers) in Bilstain on the 31 July and 1.of August. http://www.rdmcbilstain.be/ so you can ride 4 rounds for the pre 65 and Twinshock Eurocup in one week.It is worth the travel.

Chrs:Mike

Edited by Ducman

Matty,

i know Michels webside,but there is nothing from the U.K. round.No i was not there,but a few of my mates.Michel Franken the german sidecar champion(modern)the two brothers Axel (sidecar)and Bernd Kreuts(Ariel),Fritz Dringelstein and G

I had more than a few beers (and glases of wine) with the German contingent on Saturday night.

Raced round like fury on Sunday so I could get home and watch the match!!!!

Wish I hadn't bothered.

Looking forward to Bilstain, sure we will meet.

Went last weekend to Bilstain with some mates for practic.We took the Trials and ISDT bikes with us.All the water in the stream is gone.It was very hot and dry.Keep fingers crossed that it will be cooler in 2 weeks.

chrs:Mike

• 2 weeks later...

What a fantastic weekend was the german round of the Eurocup in Hergenroth.11 Sections on both days with 3 laps of 3 km.136 cometitors from Uk,Germany,Netherlands,Belgium,Austria,France,Switzerland.No rain during the weekend,dry sections,good food and beer.A liter of oil for every rider on the saturday.Here are the first pic's.More pics and the reults follow.

Chrs:Mike

4850115.jpg

4850116.jpg

4850117.jpg

4850118.jpg

4850119.jpg

4850120.jpg

4850121.jpg

4850122.jpg

4850123.jpg

4850125.jpg