New Ossa

hrcmonty

Is it just me, or have Ossa seriously put the exhaust pipe, Perfectly where your left leg is?

..err..I've looked down at my left leg and there's no OSSA there :lol: but seriously....yer,that exhaust is going to make things toastie for the riders legs and the suspension reservoir?!

But what about the fact that area is where most people, correct me if i'm wrong. Grab that area with there hands to help somebody, or get the bike yourself out of trouble.

I'm liking the bike, im not liking where that exhast is though.

Is it something the factory have looked into. Fair doooooooos, it may ride nice. But have they done any thoughts about how people physically handle the bikes?

:lol:

Having said this, Gassers front pipe is in perfect place for nice burns when the bike falls on you. !

Edited by hrc_monty

yes, I asked about that area and was told a few ideas about it, but of course what they finally come up with in the production bike I don't know. What you're looking at is a prototype in the pic. sorry, I don't want to break the rules of this site, maybe I've already done so, Andy will have to let me know how much I can say without sounding like it's promoting. Just the fact it is a good question and riding it is no issue with the heat. I guess we'll all find out soon.

I notice that the pipe is oval where it passes close to the chain, perhaps they'll carry that on for longer which would tuck it away better

Looks like the colours have been changed as well

Edited by tony27