92 HOH is Lost ?

charlie prescott

charlie great news

92 HOH HAS BEEN FOUND!! yes we found it after a man called mick wilkinson

A man called Mick Wilkinson! you mean THE Mick Wilkinson from Kettlewell, former Francis Barnet & Greeves factory rider, who also rode in the ISDT for Great Britain no less!

Mick Wilkinson - One of motorcycling's greatest characters!

Big John

• 4 years later...

Hi Guy's.

It is now more than four years since the  "News" about the "Works"BSA trials outfit 92 HOH being found.

I was just updating the page on my website.

And decided it was about time to try and find out what has happened to the bike, and the people that looked for it.

Is it still in the barn where it was found?

Or did the Round family actually get it back to restore? or have the owners at the time thought it a good idea to restore a part of British Trials History?

I will delve further. Do you know anything?

Regards Charlie.

dad remembers peter roydhouse, is there any way someone could get back in contact with peter and see if he remembers what area roughly of yorkshire as i could perhaps put an ad in the local newspapers in that area?

Hi,

Suggest you try a decent spiritualist/medium, sadly Pip Roydhouse died some while ago..........

Hi Guy's.

Perhaps the way forward is if someone knows Mick Wilkinson and bumps into him for a chat, perhaps they could ask him if he remembers about the bike, and has any New Information?

It was Mick that saw the piece in the Yorkshire Gazette and contacted Natalie James, Derek Rounds daughter that gave us the lead to finding the outfit in the first place.

It would be nice to know has I say, if the machine as been restored.

Regards Charlie.