199A Parts List Required

raffles

Hi, this is my first post so I beg forgiveness if I am posting incorrectly.

I have recently acquired what I believe to be a Sherpa 199A. It is at present a non-runner and many parts appear to be missing. Does anybody know where I can obtain exploded illustrations or parts lists for this model? I am particularly interested in the rear hub, hub spacers, wheel aligners and the swinging arm spindle areas of the bike.

Any help would be very much appreciated

Hi, this is my first post so I beg forgiveness if I am posting incorrectly.

I have recently acquired what I believe to be a Sherpa 199A. It is at present a non-runner and many parts appear to be missing. Does anybody know where I can obtain exploded illustrations or parts lists for this model? I am particularly interested in the rear hub, hub spacers, wheel aligners and the swinging arm spindle areas of the bike.

Any help would be very much appreciated

I have one here!

Try Dave Renham at Bultaco UK, I'm sure he does copies at a reasonable price!

Big John

Hi, thanks for the replies, boys. I phoned Dave Renham on Wednesday and had the required parts list in my possesion on Thursday. Great advice from Big John and superb service from Bultaco UK. Bob, you were absolutely right. The speedometer drive does indeed form part of the wheel spacing on the rear axle.

I have just bought a pair of snail cam chain adjusters off ebay and am now in search of the speedometer drive and distance bush. Any suggestions anyone?