Could you believe it?

jordi

Well, GASGASBEN was right all along.................................

Could it be that all of a sudden his posts about this topic that he HAS been

banging on about may misteriously disappear!!

Perhaps he thinks that a gasgas and a beta are infact the same bike!!

Sorry but I had to say it or someone else would have!

Silly ****** can change his name as often as he likes, he'll always be a ****wit :D

Looks like he's gone into hibernation until next years rider-bike merry-go-round starts again!

We shall see! , but he'll no doubt appear before then!-

probably as 'sherco/ossaben' or some interbred undecided name.

Not gone into hibernation lol. So Dougie has gone to GG, My Bad I was wrong about him, There is two reasons why Dougie went to GG, The Money. & to compeat in Enduro, Because GG want to go ahead in Enduro, If he thinks it's the best decision for him, Good luck to him, If he has anything to do with Shirty, he is going to need it, The main thing is I'm happy about is Dibs, He has full factory backing now, the factory & John Lampkin will offer him a lot more support than GasGas ever will.

And also no I will not change my name again, Beta's for life for me, John Lampkin & the Team are awesome, I can not describe how good they are, I wanted to change my name because of one thing only, GasGas, I hate Gassers & always will, So wanted to change it to Beta.

PERCE, Thanks for another nice comment from you lol.

Everything has been said that needs to said, Can someone close this topic please?

Not while people are still pocking fun at you, No.

Thanks lol, All I have said Dougie wouldn't move to GasGas & he did, so what everyone makes a mistake. But Because it is me I am never hearing the last of it!

Edited by BenBeta23