Cody Webb to Beta?

dan williams

Did he check with the Storz family 1st to see if they are ready to switch already also? Will the Beta 400 be the heaviest EX bike on the track? Otherwise things should be interesting hard to think a bike could suit him better than the Gas Gas did. ,

Maybe the 350 he plans to ride will be lighter.......

Ahhhhh so now the other shoe is what does Pat do now that there's an opening at GasGas?

Dan,

I told Dale I'm ready to take over the GG #1 spot, but only if Pat agrees to be my minder....

It's going to be interesting to see how things work out, but those kids can be champs

on whatever brand they ride. They both are amazing and I love watching them, plus we've

got some fresh new Pros who all show good promise. I was very impressed with the new

champ riders drive and talent at the OK National.

Jon

Jon, I'll wrench for you !

Ron, you will need a big backpack to carry his spares---------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------!!!!!!!

Those underwear take up a lot of room! One set per section add up quick! :rolleyes:

You are a real smart ass, worse than me! Don't be unfair to these kids, they work hard and have a good time at the game.

ps- Poor Cody has no ass left, I thought I was walking up behind Chris Florin last time I seen him! :rolleyes:

The fact that you're walking up behind any rider thinking about their ass is disturbing to say the least.