gaerne boot oil

awilliams64

I bought the Gaerne boot oil.....and I love it and I think it would be hard to find something that works as well. I use Mink oil and an even better product called Boot Grease on my work boots to keep them waterproof and flexible - however these products turn the boots very dark and they are greasy and dust sticks to them.

The Gaerne oil goes on very wet and oily and it turns the boots very dark initially, and the first time I used it I thought it would forever make my boots look crappy. Overnight it dried and my boots were a very nice light brown color and they looked great.

The Gaerne oil is very easy to use. Knock off any thick mud or dirt, take a stiff bristle brush and remove any dirt and dust, apply the oil using a small piece of rag or a brush, then let them sit overnight and take a rag and wipe off any excess in the morning.

In my opinion......the Gaerne boot oil is the best thing to use on you Gaerne boots.