Soon to be michigan rider.

sxbud138

Hi everyone, I have raced motocross almost all my life and am now getting to old to ride. I picked up bike trials about a year and ahalf ago and LOVE it,now Im getting hooked on moto trials and am saving up my play money to find a nice used bike to start out on.

Im also looking for michigan riders that are on the north west side of the state to ride with.

Hi everyone, I have raced motocross almost all my life and am now getting to old to ride. I picked up bike trials about a year and ahalf ago and LOVE it,now Im getting hooked on moto trials and am saving up my play money to find a nice used bike to start out on.

Im also looking for michigan riders that are on the north west side of the state to ride with.

Welcome to the 'Left Coast' !

There's a core of us in the Grand Rapids area , I'm a bit south .( don't start..)

Our club has a great riding area in Vermontville .

Don't be shy .

Welcome to the 'Left Coast' !

There's a core of us in the Grand Rapids area , I'm a bit south .( don't start..)

Our club has a great riding area in Vermontville .

Don't be shy .

Cool, I will be intouch when I get my bike. I also ride bike trials so if anyone rides I have a indoor spot to ride. Im also working on a large poll barn to ride moto trials in if i get one this winter.