Manx Classic 2010 2 videos

solvent3

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the upload, helps to forget the terrible snow outside for a while..

In your second video...the section ~3.00-10.00 looks very nice from this view. The rider who starts ~5.20 and goes clean in perfect style, who is it?

Go Pre-65!! :bouncy:

Cheers,

Edited by Pat

idd looks like a nice trial

how strickt is machine control?

is a replica bsa on TS wheels ok or are they strict?

is there a twinshock class?

best regards bob

Hi Bob,

yes there is a twinshock class but only for a limit up to 40 riders.To ride your BSA is no problem in the pre 65 class.They are not that strict.You really will enjoy the trial.For us foreingers it is easyer to get a entery.If i could chosse only one trial in the year it would be the Manx 2 Day Classic.

Chrs:Mike

did you rode the jersey 2 days? is that good to ride?

can i ride my "trickbike" overthere?

Bob you can,yes i also rode the Jersey 2 Day a few times.You can ride your bike there no problem,but this year there is a age limit for pre 65 and twinshock riders.The rider has to be at the minimum age of 30 Years old,otherwise you can ride with your modern bike in the modern class.Have a word with Albert Huygens he is also going with us in March,mabe you can share the trip with him.I do not know why they made the age limit for 2011.

im 30 next year in march so thats no problem, are the sections harder then what we ride here (yellow route)

best regards bob

Bob,

no the sections are okay,not harder the our's here.The premier route will be okay for you.

In the moment we are 3 german's,4 swiss and Albert as the lone belgium.Maybe Bruce Watts from Johannisburg/SA will join us.He was this year and last year with me in Bilstain.Yeah,i forgot our conversation in Bilstain about the Birthday and that most of the good trials riders's have theier birthday in March like us 2(he,he)

Edited by Ducman