Lightjet Prints

bill.m

I don't suppose anybody out there has ever had any digital photos printed on a lightjet printer ? A lightjet uses lasers to expose photographic paper and is supposed to give much improved clarity and longevity compared to inkjets. The biggest catch is that the prints don't come cheap and the proccess is most suitable for large prints. Anyone got any recommodations on who to use (prefferably in the UK) before I splash out my cash.

:wall::wall:

• 3 weeks later...

If anybody out there is still interested I did get my Lightjet print made by MPS Photographic in Newcastle. As you can see from the photograph the print was made up from a few indivdual photos. It did cost just over

post-20-1110320234.jpg

That picture of me would look rather good at about 10x8 in a frame if your offering, dont forget its my Bday at hawkstone what a pressy it would be. It may not ever happen again, and it would be something to show my great great grand kidies (if your offering R2) :D