Sherco Scottish Special Edition

portman

mmm :wub: ...40mm Marzocchis..they've got to be the best forks I've sampled on any trials bike :thumbup: ,those Mont showas run a close second though?

Thanks HAM I missed that bit amongst all the tartan :lol:

That must mean those yokes are new too .... maybe these will be standard fitments on the 2012 models ... hope that's in addition to Fi too :)

Best of balance.

Neo

Thanks HAM I missed that bit amongst all the tartan :lol:

That must mean those yokes are new too .... maybe these will be standard fitments on the 2012 models ... hope that's in addition to Fi too :)

Best of balance.

Neo

Careful what you wish for with the FI thing. Can add a lot of cost and complexity to things.

Will be of interist to see how this Ossa thing works, but a good working carb is hard to beat.

Even though these systems are pretty basic as compered to what I deal with on cars and trucks, both gas and diesel, if out in the field, I prefer one thing, That is:

Works, and is field repairable if possible! With what you have. :thumbup:

Even though these systems are pretty basic as compered to what I deal with on cars and trucks, both gas and diesel, if out in the field, I prefer one thing, That is: Works, and is field repairable if possible! With what you have. :thumbup:

Yes I know where your coming from here Cope. But I think we'll see Fi in 2012 or 2013 weather we like it or not.

Sherco's will soon need to fend off the completion and it looks to me like they're not ready to release a whole new engine at this stage .... Hence the new engine case, which (if I'm right) will already have all that's needed to lubricate the big-end.

Best of balance.

Neo