300 pro insurance

rodmac

I have just been through the painfull process of registering a bike myself and can confirm that MSM were very helpfull along with GG UK who also helped a lot. One thing I learnt is to tick the exempt from Type approval box on the second page of the V55 it could save you a lot of pain

FORGET THE REST - GO WITH MSN :thumbup:

No messing about & they treat you like they actually want your business. :thumbup:

The other lot you mention given my recent experience with them - well I would not give them the time of day never mind my money (long story)

PLUS MSN's cover is FULLY LEGAL for competion use whereas the other lot's cover is not.

Cheers

GAW

Definately MSM. I went with them this year, excellent service and extremely helpful. Very happy.

MSM Insurance

I previously used Bennetts but when i went to change my policy to show my new bike, they wouldn't insure it. No-one they broker for would insure my bike. Never had that problem before so i thought i'd take advantage of what MSM offered. :thumbup: