Ace Trials Team

telecat

Given nobody else has commented I thought I'd just like to thank them for all their efforts over the last couple of Years. Without them many riders would not have been able to compete abroad as successfully as they did and gain the experience that stood them in good stead. They always gave riders who were just on the "cusp" a go at the major trials and in many cases pushed them into the limelight. They seemed to have major success with lady riders, giving them the support lacking from some of the importers.

It is sad and frustrating that the "mainstream" press seems to fickle regarding riders and teams. The lack of column "inches" inhibits mention of good rides, the support behind riders and the clubs involved unless you have somebody constantley fighting your corner. Unlike MX where turning up seems to be newsworthy.

Hopefully the work they have put in won't be forgotten and the seeds they have sown will come to fruition in the future.

so sad to see ace trials team go, not just for the family but also for the whole team and it's management's who took nikita and others to trials that we would probably never have had the chance to go... i and our family would like to say great thanks to the kilham's family for there support and there genourosity through the year that nikita was with them and i hope we don't see the last of you all...... :(

We were only with the Ace Team for 1 season, but in that time we soon realised just how much time, hard work and commitment Mark and the family put into the team. They were always 100% behind all the riders.

The set up when abroad was 1st class, Tom would not have had the opportunity to ride the European and World round had it not been for the Ace Team.

We would like to thank Mark, Michelle and family and all sponsors associated with the team for all their support.

• Like 1