Scotland April 3rd, no trials ?

b40rt

Gutted to be missing it again this year. I do love Craiglash even better with the wee bit of burn thrown in. I'm downhilling again at Innerleithen again.

Remember the practice/training day at Tillyfourie the following weekend too. Donald, it would be good to see you out on the bike.

What sort of dog is it ? Sounds like a good offer.

:thumbup:

Choose between the Spangle or the Collie if they're willing to leave the warmth of the house that is?

As I'm afflicted (or blessed) with true Scots hospitality and community spirit this is a genuine offer if you really want to enter the trial but there are some things to consider;

You might be too late for entering - contact the club to make sure? (on the assumption you have a SACU licence?)

I live a further 50 miles up the road so this would add an extra 100 miles onto your fuel costs?

The weather forecast isn't looking too great (over to you Donald).

The following weekend is the Inverness National event at Alvie if you'd rather try that one (same offer?mileage difference)?

Drop me a PM if you're interested?

Shame you can't make it John, I'll fetch the auction tyre down to you the following Saturday?

GJ :wacko:

Choose between the Spangle or the Collie if they're willing to leave the warmth of the house that is?

As I'm afflicted (or blessed) with true Scots hospitality and community spirit this is a genuine offer if you really want to enter the trial but there are some things to consider;

You might be too late for entering - contact the club to make sure? (on the assumption you have a SACU licence?)

I live a further 50 miles up the road so this would add an extra 100 miles onto your fuel costs?

The weather forecast isn't looking too great (over to you Donald).

The following weekend is the Inverness National event at Alvie if you'd rather try that one (same offer?mileage difference)?

Drop me a PM if you're interested?

Shame you can't make it John, I'll fetch the auction tyre down to you the following Saturday?

GJ :wacko:

Hi gjbiker Gavin ?

Thanks for the offer, but also have the inlaws 60th on Saturday night and Sunday will be more of a "blow the cob webbs away" than serious effort.

Ross

Hi gjbiker Gavin ?

Thanks for the offer, but also have the inlaws 60th on Saturday night and Sunday will be more of a "blow the cob webbs away" than serious effort.

Ross

No worries Ross, the offer stands for future reference if you or anyone else wants to split the journey for any trials up this way - it's just the nice kinda guy I am ! Mrs Wife likes a bit of warning though as she uses the caravan as a sewing parlour. I'm easy spotted when I take it to the SSDT as I'm covered in threads and needles :rolleyes:

GJ :wacko: AKA Gav :ph34r: AKA Gavin (on Sundays) :blush:

Gutted to be missing it again this year. I do love Craiglash even better with the wee bit of burn thrown in. I'm downhilling again at Innerleithen again.

Remember the practice/training day at Tillyfourie the following weekend too. Donald, it would be good to see you out on the bike.

I agree, it would be great however, work problems mean I'm working every weekend from now till whenever unless I have them booked off well in advance. Our 5 man roster has become a 3 and a half man roster at very short notice so were back at the 65+ hour weeks again...not great!!

I agree, it would be great however, work problems mean I'm working every weekend from now till whenever unless I have them booked off well in advance. Our 5 man roster has become a 3 and a half man roster at very short notice so were back at the 65+ hour weeks again...not great!!

Surely this is how we rathole bike money for rainey days and new Evo's!

None that hand it over crap! :rolleyes: