STOLEN KTM XC 250 2011 enduro/motocross

danbeaven

My bike has been stolen tonight whilst in process of sale.

To cut a long story short, I agreed to deliver the bike to the buyer's address. When I met him there we went through everything like normal, and long and short of it was he rode off down the main road and by time I had spun round the van and given chase he was gone!

I had it previously advertised in TMX and on various sties, but it goes a little like this :

KTM 2011 250 xc two stroke

In absolutely mint condition - done less than 25 hours and is bog standard apart from renthal twinwalls and grips, and lighting kit including a genuine KTM headlight. And KTM powerparts case saver. Highly maintained, this bike has brand new plastics, new suspension, new KTM handguards AND new tires.

TEKA stickers on side and clear grip tape on side panes.

Motorex fork cowl stickers

The renthal bars and grips

KB Racing Ltd on headlight panel

Aftermarket Atrax front disc.

If anyone can help please do not hesitate to contact me 07951 782164 or Hampshire constabulary on 0845 045 45 45. Any information that leads to the succesful recovery of the bike will be rewarded

24032011277.jpg

24032011257.jpg

24032011259.jpg

24032011260.jpg

24032011262.jpg

24032011265.jpg

24032011266.jpg

24032011273.jpg

Bike was stolen from Hook area, Hampshire. Before it is asked, I did check the address out and property - it was in a little cul-de-sac which I thought would be safe as there was only one way out where I was stood.

PLEASE PLEASE ANY HELP WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED