Hello from Dave .....Newbie

turbo2ol2

Hello all, just wanted to take this opportunity to say hello, My name is Dave and I am an oldie lol, I have trials 10 years ago and decided to start again at my grand old age of 47, I will buying a beta evo 2011 later today and look forward to playing on the bikes again, take care all and best regards... Dave

Hi Dave I am in milnrow I have been riding Trials for just over a year I started @ 47. I ride Rochdale, Darwen and Bolton. Bolton has a Trial tomorrow If you have got your bike this is a great trial to get started.

Event: GRIMEHILLS, IGW Phoenix Series Rd 3

Date: Saturday 28th May, 2pm start

Venue: GRIMEHILLS , EDGWORTH , BOLTON.

Nearest postcode: BB33PP

Hope to see you @ a Trial soon Peter

Hi Peter , Thanks for the reply, I will very likely try some trials but after a 10 year break from triasing I feel i need to familierise myself again, I will be riding up at Cowm Quarry with my brother and his son next week, unfortunately this weekend Im working :(

I picked up my Beta today and itching to get on it, hope to maybe see you there, best regards and thank you ..... Dave

Hello all, just like to take this opportunity to say hello, My name is Roy although an oldie i am certinally not finished yet, I have been in motorcycling sisnce the late 70's and bought from Rob Edwards his Motorcycle shop when he was very poorly, i did sell Montesa and SWM before the not nice person shut the business, then i decided to conentrate on Wheel building and frame manufacture, i also do Alloy and Magnesium welding, and have a good machine shop. if any have a problem with wheels or frames maybe i could help.

I am looking for at the present the offset for the honda/Montesa rear wheel, with the LH and RH nipple, i did measure it at 30mm offset from the rim to disc rotor outer, and now i have assembled the wheel it dosnt look correct, i saw an earlier post on the similar problem other members have had, if anyone can help most appreciated.

Roy