a milligan 34

d bald 35

r head 35

f white 36

d morran37

g mclellan38

a reid 38

s baird 40

after looking at the results of the bon acord 2nd round of the schoolboy championship and the 1st adult round it seems that the adult rounf was acualy easear than the schoolboy round :ph34r: steven ferguson rode the schoolboy round on sunday on about 53 on sunday and rode the adult round on about 34 or sumthin this is a good rider here as i rode with him for most of the sections at the bon acord trial on sunday and he did put in quite a good ride. i just find it funny that the adult rounds are easear than the schoolboy rounds :huh:

To be fair we (the BAMCC) hadn't expected the ground to break up as much as it did. We use this ground for club rounds and I've never see it so slippy. Had it been drier I think the marks would have been really low as there was nothing all that difficult.

Have a look at the results for the BAMCC trial the guy with the lowest score overall Alan Crayk was riding an elderly twinshock Montesa - dropping 13 overall which shows it is not the bike but the rider that counts. his score is significantly better than the majority of the other competitors.

Pity about the weather - on a dry day it would have been an excellent trial.