42 year old newbie

yamahamer

Yeap, 42 and I wish I had tried trials when I was younger but better late than never!

I recently purchased a 1997 Beta 260 Techno and I'm loving it. It's like trying to learn to ride all over again.

I have been lurking around the site for about a week, very helpful stuff here. Looking forward to learning more and getting better.

My new old toy!

1021111716.jpg

My Dual Sport! Go everywhere toy!

HUSKY002.jpg

And my daily rider!

FZ1onriver.jpg

Hey there yamahamer..I Know that bike... you picked it up @ THE RIDGE from The Whites.. I found it for them a while back (the guy who had it previously belonged to our trials club/STRA). Its a good first trials machine. You and SWAMP should get together with us(local' trials guys) and ride. were always looking for more folks to ride with. Were riding this coming Sunday at the ridge. PM me a phone number if you're interested.

:beer: Chad

Edited by polarity3232

Hey there yamahamer..I Know that bike... you picked it up @ THE RIDGE from The Whites.. I found it for them a while back (the guy who had it previously belonged to our trials club/STRA). Its a good first trials machine. You and SWAMP should get together with us(local' trials guys) and ride. were always looking for more folks to ride with. Were riding this coming Sunday at the ridge. PM me a phone number if you're interested.

:beer: Chad

I got to rebuild this thing first. After I got it and got home I decided to change the oil. There was almost none in it! The crank seal is bad and it smokes like a train right now.

Ordering parts now and will ride with you soon! I look foward to it.