Greetings from Vancouver

robbybobby

Hello to all members.

I'm looking to purchace my first mototrial bike in the coming spring so i figured a forum would be the perfect place to start researching what to look for. I've ridden bicycle trials for 12 years or so but I'm looking to try something different. I used to ride motocross in my teenage years so I'm hoping the transition from pedals to engine won't be too difficult. I look forward to creeping on the wealth of info I'm sure this forum contains.

Cheers, Rob.

Hello to all members.

I'm looking to purchace my first mototrial bike in the coming spring so i figured a forum would be the perfect place to start researching what to look for. I've ridden bicycle trials for 12 years or so but I'm looking to try something different. I used to ride motocross in my teenage years so I'm hoping the transition from pedals to engine won't be too difficult. I look forward to creeping on the wealth of info I'm sure this forum contains.

Cheers, Rob.

Good to hear, talk with Dave at outlaw, he usually has a line on something

You will like Trials, it's kinda like the Chess of motorcycling, hard but very fun, and the people are great

• 4 weeks later...