FM330 ...?

axulsuv

Hey all of you fellow fantic fanatics ... Would it upset the worlds balance and sense of justice if I put a spare TY80 engine into my kids fm330 50cc , as it currently has zero compression and feels like its full of gravel when you turn it over by hand ... Been looking at it with a tape measure and it won't be a hard swap at all ,maybe even more practical than hunting down and obtaining the pieces for the little ...Unless one of you can get a line on a 80cc top end and gaskets to do the job ..?

Just pondering possabilty's :(

Glenn

Hey all of you fellow fantic fanatics ... Would it upset the worlds balance and sense of justice if I put a spare TY80 engine into my kids fm330 50cc , as it currently has zero compression and feels like its full of gravel when you turn it over by hand ... Been looking at it with a tape measure and it won't be a hard swap at all ,maybe even more practical than hunting down and obtaining the pieces for the little ...Unless one of you can get a line on a 80cc top end and gaskets to do the job ..?

Just pondering possabilty's :(

Glenn

Wonder how hard it would be to swap in a new Morini S6t automatic? They're only $550 brand new,might be fun with no clutch to worry with...

Even kicks in the proper direction :thumbup:

Edited by htrdoug