scottish classic trials

tamdodds

• 1 month later...

Hello folks, just scrubbed a hole load of crap I had composed, hit some wrong key, can't fix a key board with molegrips you know. Anyway the trial is on for Sunday, I will keep you posted as the week goes on, hope broony is out on his C15. Tam

Hello folks, Sundays trial will be at the quarry on the B7007 Gorebridge to Innerleithen . It will be flagged at Quarry entrance and on the A7 two miles from Middleton. Hope to see the usual crew there. Are the Beamish Boys coming out to trial? not heard much from Turps lately ,thanks.Tam

Won't be able to make it Tam, I was entered for a 2 day in Cumbria this weekend and had to pull out of that as I have a load of stitches in my back following a small bit of surgery. I'll be fit again shortly but hoping to play on it for as long as possible at work to keep on light duties lol. See you soon and have a good day tomorrow :icon_salut:

Hello folks, just back from the quarry, we have laid out 15 sections. every thing looks good, anything wrong with section 15 blame Broony - it's all his work (future clerk of the course material ) . Hope to see you all tomorrow, thanks.Tam

Thanks to Tam for a cracking trial today,great venue and challenging sections.

Pity more riders didn't turn up to support Tam,nearly got away with the weather

(a couple of heavy showers).Looking forward to the next one already Tam.

cheers the noo Brian

Thanks to Tam for a cracking trial today,great venue and challenging sections.

Pity more riders didn't turn up to support Tam,nearly got away with the weather

(a couple of heavy showers).Looking forward to the next one already Tam.

cheers the noo Brian

+1 Good trial again Tam and everyone involved.

Ross

Hello folks, I would like to thank every body who helped us to put on the trial,.We have permission to run a trial at Skirling, give us as your thoughts on dates .. We could also run a Friday night trial up at the quarry for the less talented. Again give me your thoughts on this. thanks.Tam