Hi From Greece

nikosthegar

hi this is nikos from thessaloniki , greece .

36 years old . i am a beginner in trials but i have lots of experience in enduro .

i deal with enduro for almost 17 years , still racing at local championship .

i always liked trials but there are not many people in greece how are dealing with the sport

so its very deficult to find someone to practice with or talk about trials technics.

i discover this forum a few weeks ago and i am very happy that i found a place to solve the ''misteries'' of trials .

i just bought a gasgas jtx 250 1997 model , its generally in good shape although its old .

as you can imagine i have lots of questions for trials but i check the hole forum in my free time to learn from your experience .

anyway , thanks for your time ,and sorry for my bad enghish .

Hi Nikos IF 1% of us could speak Greek Language I would be surprised. do you have organised clubs or just ride out with friends..what is the terrain there like? I could see a good business opportunity there for trials holidays..te he.

Hi Nikos IF 1% of us could speak Greek Language I would be surprised. do you have organised clubs or just ride out with friends..what is the terrain there like? I could see a good business opportunity there for trials holidays..te he.

organized clubs for motorcycles in general yes .

but they are mostly touring clubs , a few of them organize events for mx or enduro only .

there is nothing for trials i thing . there was a greek trials championship until 2010 but all the events (3) where in athens . i am a beginner in trials so not the right person to ask ...

the terrain is great , you are going to love it . in mainland or islands greece is an off-road paradise , perfect for enduro or trials , there are no laws to stop you from going almost everythere you like , except beaches and personal properties . all the forests and mountains are almost free for every motorized sport .

my home in near a forest so my trials playground is a half mile away !!!

trials holidays in greece ?

come on , get serious (hehe) ... we are in the middle of a crisis .