Home Vid Of My 2 And A Half Year Old

jonnybmac

Nice !

I'm debating on buying one for my grandson , he just turned 2.

He can ride a PW50 with training wheels , I ride behind , he controls EVERYTHING , except the brakes. His hands are too small to reach without letting go of the bars. He knows to let off the throttle to slowdown , just can't operate the brakes.

He's all ready a gearhead at 2 :rolleyes: , . He drives better than his sister who's 4 1/2

That's my ?? about an Oset , and your son . How does he do on the braking? When did he start ?

Looks like he has excellent control , or your good at editing ;):lol:

He uses his feet for braking thats why when going down hills he removes them from the pegs. Its alsoy problem too, his hands have to do spiderman to reach the brakes which knocks his ability to hold the bars correct then once reached hes not strong enough to pull them hence why all the hills i allow him to go down have long run offs and no suprises at the bottom.

He has a strider and uses his foot brake on that, but i do need to look into hydrolic brakes. Ive been told about magura rim brakes but yet to seek more knowledge to if they will fit or not