Jotagas

minnie

I read earlier in this forum some comments good and bad about jotagas so i decided to give my comments as proof is in the pudding.

Firstly i would like to say well done to JT and his team for starting a new company in hard times. Sometimes a resession can be the right time to start as i did several years ago.

Also to steve, but i think the bike did the talking for him to start JTG uk when testing in spain.

Now after nearly a week on the bike i have to say it is brilliant. Ive had many bikes sometimes 3 a year in my younger days, this bike is the best one.

The power delivery is super smooth and the handling ist class.

Build quality spot on.

Also its very forgiving, got me out of trouble several times.

I hadn,t ridden for 6 months up until last week and ive got the bug again, say no more.

Go and order one, thats my advice.

I read earlier in this forum some comments good and bad about jotagas so i decided to give my comments as proof is in the pudding.

Firstly i would like to say well done to JT and his team for starting a new company in hard times. Sometimes a resession can be the right time to start as i did several years ago.

Also to steve, but i think the bike did the talking for him to start JTG uk when testing in spain.

Now after nearly a week on the bike i have to say it is brilliant. Ive had many bikes sometimes 3 a year in my younger days, this bike is the best one.

The power delivery is super smooth and the handling ist class.

Build quality spot on.

Also its very forgiving, got me out of trouble several times.

I hadn,t ridden for 6 months up until last week and ive got the bug again, say no more.

Go and order one, thats my advice.

What bike did you have before?

• 2 weeks later...

They are, one of our local riders bought one a couple of weeks ago and I saw it at a trial on Sunday - thought it was a Beta when he pulled up at a section... I was about to say I thought you'd bought a Jotogas..

Can't tell you anything about it other than he likes it.

Ross rode his in the Lomax S3 which was his first outing. The bike went very well by all accounts and Ross was 2nd on observed behind (Sam Haslam) but time penalties put him into third overall.

Afterwards, Ross was very upbeat and very pleased with how the bike performed.

• 2 weeks later...

Had a wee run on Andy Anderson's at first round of our champs, it is very very good. Firstly, it looks the mutts nuts, detailing is nice on all the metalwork, very nicely finished too. Easy to kick and all the controls are as they should be though I felt the gear lever position and actuation a touch odd though maybe just need getting used too. It felt very neutral, neither front or rear biased much like a Beta as far as i'm concerned, bags of power, light and well balanced......I liked it.... Only downside I felt was the width by the shocker and your calf, I felt it too intrusive though it could just be me....i don't have what you would call stick thin legs.

Andy certainly gave it a good workout and it looked every bit as good as anything else.

If I had the money I might contemplate one...but I still love my Betas..... :D