Help, Lee Harris

dixie

Hello old chap, as you saw i knocked my kickstart off on Exmoor 2 day , cant remember what else you said to change, got a return spring and shaft .

is it worth setting a bronze bush in the outer casing, there is quite a bit of free play ??

Hope you enjoyed the trial :icon_salut:

Hello old chap, as you saw i knocked my kickstart off on Exmoor 2 day , cant remember what else you said to change, got a return spring and shaft .

is it worth setting a bronze bush in the outer casing, there is quite a bit of free play ??

Hope you enjoyed the trial :icon_salut:

Hi Dixie, the trial was great wasnt it. Well done to finish without a kickstart shaft

Spring and shaft for sure. Mains, seals and gaskets

Go to ebay.de and buy a conrod kit for about 80 quid. Let m know if you need help

I have never needed a bush in the cover as the new ks shaft will be without an o- ring groove. Play is not important. What does Bill habe to save?

Speak soon

L

Just stuffed a tissue in the hole and parked on any slope i could, had some mates so waited with them in the que and popped off for the bike just before my turn, would of burnt it out if i had to keep it running.

See you next year , or Dartmoor ??