2012 Beta Evo 300 And 2011 Beta Evo 290 Stolen At Messingham, Scunthorpe

westygas270

johnny if i do ever get another bike i am not going back to ride m8 at tong to much of a risk with so many thats gone, i know its hard to work out whos doing it but from what i have been told it was a crap colour Yellow transit connect that took mine but no reg as i have asked and 2 people saw it in early hours, so people watch out!!!!!!

it sounds like Tong is a hot spot at the moment for this i know other pepole that have had pre65 bikes taken, There is only so much you can do to secure your bikes tho the chains i had were 100's of pounds and looks like they have cut thro them with bolt cutters possible froze it before police have thaken them away, how they have broken in has been arranged some how

KEEP A LOOK OUT FOR TRANSIT CONNECT !!!!!!!!!!!

Agreed

Maybe not much Tong owners can do....................but it's not exactly a lovely area, is it and easily accessible by inner city low-life's wanting to nick bikes etc, just nip up out of Bradford or Leeds to 'case' some owners and their dirt bikes, note a few reg no's of vans/cars - google them and then use google mapping on their laptops to home in on their prey - easier than an easy thing nowadays :wall: :wall:

They are hardly likely to travel to Reeth moors or Pateley Bridge in their 'shellsuits' to suss out some potential targets (they'd get knackered in no time on Reeth moors and their designer trainers would get wet through and manky :chairfall: )

Unfortunately that area puts me right off

Westy - hope you're well insured mate and at least you get some compo :beer:

Edited by Johnnyboxer

yea ur ryt johnny, all there is a lot going every where atm a knw tong is a gd place to ride bt if a do it again am nt going bk thereagain, my pride nd joy are gne nw nd its funny alot of people have said the same, a hope it doesnt happen to anyone else cz its gutting wt gives sme1the ryt t do that

yea ur ryt johnny, all there is a lot going every where atm a knw tong is a gd place to ride bt if a do it again am nt going bk thereagain, my pride nd joy are gne nw nd its funny alot of people have said the same, a hope it doesnt happen to anyone else cz its gutting wt gives sme1the ryt t do that