Buying Trials Clothing On The Net

scorpion

Can anyone tell me why you cant just buy a riding shirt off anyones websites, and you have to ring up the shop directly, it seems silly to me, I've looked at numerous sites but can't find any you can order off the web, if you go to any of the push iron cyclo sites, you can order on-line.

P.s got my trialsworld friday, I thought it was rather good, lets hope it stays that way.

I'll second the BVM recommendation. Extremely helpful and very quick (next day) delivery. You might also try LeisureTrail. I bought loads off stuff from them during my trailriding days and although I haven't used them for a while I understand that they're now a Beta trials dealer and their service was always very good.

probably just the expense of setting up and running an online shop scorpion.

I guess the trials market is not big enough to justify a shop having an on-line shop.

Its only one phone call??..I use BVM too..and even posting out here, they are VERY reliable and VERY fast. :unsure:

hey stu, yeah I know it's just a phone call, it just seemed abit funny how all other shops have online shopping facilites, but the trials shops don't, yeah B-V-M are good , pity jitsie aren't so fast, i'm still waiting for me fork protectors :unsure: